The main winter vegetable is carrots. Everything from its halwa to the salad is very beneficial for health. In most parts of North India, most people have their favorite pudding. But like carrot halwa, carrot pudding is also very tasty.
If you want to give the kids something healthy for breakfast, which can change their test and also get nutrition, then carrot pudding can be tried. Also, you can serve it as a dessert in front of guests.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Half a kg of carrots (grated)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 grams raisins
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 10 almonds Chopped
- 2 Green Cardamom powder
1. Clean and peel half a kg of carrots. Now grate them.
2. Place a heavy-based pan on the gas and add a spoonful of desi ghee to it. After the ghee is melted, add carrots to it and cover it by adding sugar over it. Keep the gas on low during this time.
3. Now remove the plate after 1 to 2 minutes, mix the carrots and sugar thoroughly and cook for 2 to 5 minutes. Meanwhile, keep stirring it with the help of a spoon.
4. Now add milk and after adding milk, cook it on low heat for about 20 minutes. After 2 to 3 minutes, keep stirring it.
5. Now mix ground cardamom and raisins in it and cook for 2 minutes. After this, serve casually by putting cashew nuts and almonds or pistachios on it.