Cashew Nut Cookies Recipe. Nothing can be richer than cashew nuts. You can enjoy these cookies with your tea. It is full of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Nuts are also known to control sugar levels.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour 20 mins
Ingredients of cashew nut cookies
- 112 gms cashew paste
- 3/4 cup Ghee
- 1 1/2 cups khand
- 20 grams of flax or chia seed
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups oats
- 2 cups maida organic
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the flour.
2. Now gently add refined flour and mix all the ingredients together and prepare the dough for cookies.
3. Keep this dough in the refrigerator for an hour to cool.
4. Now preheat the oven to 160 degrees and roll the dole into one-inch circular balls.
5. Place the dough on an un-greased sheet and bake a batch of 10 to 12 cookies at a time.
6. Remove each batch from the oven and let them cool down, and let each cookie harden.