Today we will teach you how to make a special Italian pasta, named Pesto Pasta. Pesto is a North Italian sauce prepared with basil leaves and some spices.
Pasta Lovers will love this dish of pesto pasta. You can also change this pasta dish as per your taste. If you are fond of non-veg, then you can add chicken pieces in it. Otherwise, you can also add lots of vegetables to it. It is very easy to make and there is no answer in the test.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Boiled Pasta – 200 grams
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
For Pesto Sauce
- 1 tbsp almonds, walnuts or cashews
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup basil leaves
- 3-4 garlic
- 4 tablespoons cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add chopped tomatoes and salt and fry it till it becomes soft.
2. To make the sauce, add basil leaves, dry fruits, black pepper, garlic, salt, grated cheese, and olive oil and grind them in a grinder.
3. Now heat the oil again in the pan. Add boiled pasta to it. Then immediately add powdered pasta sauce to it.
4. Cook salt and milk as per taste.
5. After that turn off the gas and sprinkle red chilies on top and serve in a serving dish. Your hot pesto pasta is ready.