Easy recipe for the all-time and any time favourite – paneer Bhurji.
- 1 Onion
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Cup paneer, crumbled
- 1 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- Coriander leaves, for garnish
1. Cutting the onions, tomatoes and green chillies and keep separately.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add onion to it. Saute for a minute. Season with salt and mix.
3. Now add in the chopped green chillies and saute.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Mix cumin powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
6. Add the crumbled paneer and mix.
7. Covering with the lid and let it cook for 5-6 minute.
8. Turn off the heat and serve along with pav.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.