Quinoa Salad is a simple and healthy recipe with very low-calorie content. This healthy recipe is perfect to serve as an appetizer. People who take a low-calorie diet in their lunch and dinner can include this dish in their diet. You can make it instantly at home with the help of easily available materials without much effort.
preparation time: 15
Total time: 35
- 1/2 cup boiled quinoa
- 1/4 cup chopped red capsicum
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch black pepper powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow capsicum
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- To make this easy salad recipe at home, first of all, mix the quinoa and Herbs with all the vegetables in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle olive oil and lemon juice over the mixture of these vegetables and quinoa.
- Finally, serve with salt and pepper and serve cold.